Motorcycle Accident Attorneys
If you have been injured in a motorcycle accident through no fault of your own. Many questions will come up such as:
- What if the person who hit me has little or no insurance?
- How will I pay my medical bills?
- What if I can’t go back to work?
- Who will pay for my lost wages?
- Who will pay to fix my bike?
- How much will I get if my bike is totaled?
- How much is my injury case worth?
- What settlement will the insurance company give me?
- How will I know it’s fair?
- Do I need an attorney to file a motorcycle accident claim?
… and the list goes on and on.
Compensation for a Motorcycle Accident In Texas
If you have been injured in a motorcycle accident in Texas, you may be entitled to recover the following damages:
- The cost of medical treatment and care
- Repair or replacement cost for your bike
- The cost of lost wages and earnings (past and future)
- Pain and suffering from
But, as it is with all accident injury claims, in order to recover damages after a motorcycle accident, there are certain issues that you will need to address. How you address these issues can have a huge impact on the success of your claim and the amount of compensation you ultimately receive.
You Only Get One Shot!
Unfortunately, in our legal system, you only get one shot to recover damages for your accident. Once you accept a settlement, you will be required to release the insurance company from any further obligation to pay you. If you don’t recover enough to compensate you fully for your medical expenses, property damage and pain and suffering, you cannot go back and ask for more.
An Experienced Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
It is absolutely vital that you work with an experienced attorney who understands the rules and requirements to succeed in a motorcycle accident claim in Texas, and who can ensure that you receive every bit of compensation you deserve.
Contact a Texas Motorcycle accident Lawyer
If you have been injured in a motorcycle accident in the Silsbee or elsewhere in Hardin, County Texas, contact a motorcycle accident attorney right away.