- Auto accidents: Our law firm handles the full range of automobile accident claims, from accidents causing catastrophic injuries and wrongful death to relatively minor injuries.
- 18-wheeler accidents: If you or a loved one has been injured in a truck accident, you need a lawyer who will hold the trucking companies responsible.
- Medical malpractice: We can help people seriously injured by medical negligence recover money damages for their medical expenses, lost income, and pain and suffering.
- Defective products: Our lawyers have successfully handled many legal claims involving defective household and industrial products.
- Defective drugs: We can help people who have been injured or killed due to a defective drug.
- Mesothelioma: Many workers in the petrochemical industry have contracted mesothelioma due to exposure to asbestos. If you have been diagnosed with mesothelioma or have lost a loved one due to mesothelioma, we can help you recover financial damages for your loss.
- Asbestos: If you or a loved one has contracted cancer and you believe exposure to asbestos was the cause, we can help you.
- Benzene exposure: Prolonged exposure to benzene can cause various forms of leukemia. If you have contracted this disease, or if your loved one has died due to benzene exposure, we will find those responsible for your loss.
- Wrongful death: If you have lost a loved one due to another’s negligence or wrongful conduct, our lawyers can help your family recover financial damages.
- Workplace injuries: Our law firm assists people who have suffered serious work-related injuries.
- Refinery accidents: Refineries are dangerous places. If you have been injured, or if a loved one has been killed, in a refinery accident, we will work to hold all responsible parties accountable.
Serving Businesses and Employees in Employment Litigation
Our law firm offers aggressive, proactive representation to businesses of all sizes in all kinds of commercial litigation. We also represent unions and employees in all types of employment matters, from wage and hour claims to discrimination and sexual harassment.
Contact the Attorneys of Reaud, Morgan & Quinn
Call 409-838-1000 or e-mail our law firm to schedule your free initial consultation.